shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Newbie Here

1. Newbie Here

Hello, I am new here, can't wait to see everything. Thanks for letting me join your group.

Welcome, Denver! Jump right in...this is an awesome place to hang out! Looking forward to seeing what you create!

Hi Denver...Welcome to GDS...you have found the right place. Everyone here is so friendly and helpful so if you ever need anything just YELL.

If you are looking for a good time check out some of the challenges. The posting bonuses are wonderful and the challenges are so much fun. I can't wait to see your work in the galleries.

Again welcome to you...

Hi there and welcome! So glad you found us! Looking forward to seeing you around and getting to know you!

Hi and welcome to gds! Great to have you here - looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your LOs in the gallery :)

6. Thank you, that is such a warm welcome. Glad to be here, can I learn to do scrapping here, cause I know nothing about doing it. But I do know how to make tags and siggys with my PSP

If there's anything you want to know, just ask! Everyone is here to help. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Welcome to GDS! This is a great place to learn. Everyone is so friendly and eager to help. Glad you're here!