shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 50 states

50 states

http://www.ironicsans.com/state22.html

Here's a game for all you who have your Supreme Team layouts done and are just twiddling your thumbs. Post here when you've mastered it!

I got all 50 with 3mins 22seconds left.

man.....I thought I could cheat....you know go to another site and find the answers....ummm no, it restarts you when you click back to that tab....and I was just trying to figure out how to spell connecticut!!!!! Not really cheating, I only had like 10 more to go....dang, off to try again!

EDITED: I went back and did it. But I didn't make it in time. I thought I was leaving out Washington, DC and kept trying to figure how to but but time ran out. Come to find out I left out Wyoming.....duh! I have a hard time with the Mid-West States.....
    Last edited by Rae's World; 01-03-2008 at 12:28 PM.

Wow too stressful....lol

I got all of them with 4 minutes and 2 seconds

well I won't tell you how many that I forgot but lets put it this way I am going to be working my grandsons map puzzle a lot more and learning with him...haha

Yeah I did it with 4 minutes and 16 seconds left.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Okay. I learned that I'm not good at quizzes, lol! Give me a map and I can do it just fine, but ask for the names and post a big clock above it and I freeze. I think I should go study my son's geography lessons!

I did it he first time and had 9 left. I did it again and had one. did I happen to mention that I HATE these type of games LOL!!

it is too late to be playing mind games,,, why or why did I try... and I use to know the capitals of everystate too...
    ~Cariann~SAHM to Cameron and Nathan: Hybrid Scrapping Mom

Mmmm. Didn't fare too good. :( Couldn't spell Pennsylvania or Connecticut and I missed a few, mostly in the upper east. I'll be back to try again.

Kathy