shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello...Noob here!!!

Hello...Noob here!!!

Hi all, My name is Michelle. I stumbled across your site while looking into digital scrapbooking. I am so interested in learning how to do it, I think I finally have the gist of PSPXI so Im gonna give it a shot.

Hope to get to know all of you soon and take in all of your imput and info!

Hope everyone had a Beautiful Holiday!

Michelle :)

Welcome Michelle...so glad that you found GDS. This community is so friendly and helpful so if you ever have any questions just YELL.

Check out the challenges and the tutorials I think that you will find them both to be helpful in your scrapping. Can't wait to see your work in the galleries.

Again welcome to you.

Welcome!!! Check out the 'resources' section - link at the top of the page - for hints, tips and tutorials to get you started :)

And, any questions, make sure you ask as someone will come up with an answer :)

Hey Michelle, welcome to the group!

welcome to GDS! hope you like it here. it is a wonderful community of designers and scrapbookers who just love this hobby. please ask if you have any questions
    just me, jessica

Welcome Michelle...glad you found us. Theres so much going on here for you to learn and grow with. Join in on some of the challenges. See you in the gallery.

Hello and welcome to gDS!!!! So glad you found us and if there is anything we can help you with, please let us know!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Welcome Michelle to GDS, I'm sure you are going to love it here.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Welcome Michelle. You will have lots of fun here learning with us!

A big warm welcome to you Michelle. You are going to love it here. They are the best group of ladies and so helpful and friendly.

Photo taken 17 December 2007