shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: I am new here....

I am new here....

Just thought that I would introduce myself. I am 31 years old and a SAHM to 2 beautiful children. I am an amateur photographer and that is my hobby. I started scrapbooking for somewhere to put my pics..I have literally thousnads of pictures. I hope that I can make some new online friends who share the same interest in me...I almost forgot my name is Sheila.

Hi Sheila. I also like photography but don't understand it so well. Can't wait to see your stuff.

Kathy

Hi Sheila...Welcome to GDS. I know that you are going to love it here. Everyone is so friendly and helpful...so if you ever need anything just YELL.

Check out some of the challenges if you are looking for some fun. You will also get some wonderful posting bonuses for doing the challenges. I can't wait to see your work in the galleries.

Again welcome to you...

Hi Sheila. I'm Bobbie.

You'll enjoy it here. These are probably the sweetest most helpful set of women there are around.

Can't wait to see your photos

Hi Sheila and welcome to GDS, I'm sure you are going to like it here. Everyone is really helpful and I know you'll meet some others that are really into photographer. Join in some challenges and chats, great way to meet everyone. Again welcome.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Hi Sheila! Great to meet you! Looking forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery :)

Welcome here, but be carefull it is addicted ! This is such a friendly place !

Hi Shiela! Welcome to GDS!!

Hi Sheila...you picked a GREAT place to be...cant wait to see your layouts in the Gallery.