shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Helloooo from a newer newbie!

welcome! welcome! welcome!

this is a super site! great community! amazing artists - both designers and community members! just a fun place to be!

please....and i mean this in the most sincere way...ask questions. enjoy the people here. and let me know if i can ever help
    just me, jessica

2. Ditto Jess's! lol... hear my echo! Welcome Brooke! Holler if you need anything and just want to let you know that any Cousin of Theresa's is a wonderful addition to our Community!! Glad you found your way here!

Hi Brooke...welcome to GDS. We are so happy to have you in our community. If you are related to Theresa you have to be good people. She is a sweetheart. As she has probably told you this is the friendliest site there is. So if you ever need anything please yell.

Check out the challenges...they are a lot of fun and you get some wonderful posting bonuses too. Can't wait to see your work in the galleries.

Again welcome to GDS.

Welcome Brooke! I know everyone else has already said it, GDS is a great community to be a part of. And the challenges are a great way to learn new things and streach yourself a little, and so much fun to do! Plus they help you get those much needed layouts done. (Like the little ones firsts, hoildays etc.) Anyway, I'm going to quit babbling now and wrap it up with saying, Glad to have you in the group!

Welcome! I agree with everything said before me...This is a wonderful community! I hope to see you around!

Welcome to GDS!!!!!!!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Welcome to GDS Brooke.