shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Helloooo from a newer newbie!

1. Smile Helloooo from a newer newbie!

Just thought I'd introduce myself, hi there! I'm Brooke and was referred here by Theresa B. who is a super-fantastic scrapbooker and a fabulous cousin-in-law! I'm hoping that a lack of talent and creativity won't stop me from documenting my family history! HELP!!!

2. Welcome!!! You are so right about Theresa. She IS a super-fantastic scrapper, AND designer!!! So glad she steered you our way. ;) Looking forward to seeing your stuff in the gallery! ;)

Welcome Brooke!
    Have you paper scrapped before or is this your first time scrappin' either way?

GDS has an awesome gallery for inspiration. Just take it one photo at a time!
    Queen Pamedalah :)
    B CN U
    http://www.pamedalah.blogspot.com

Hehehehe Welcome to our slice of the web!! I truly hope you will find this community as warm and inviting as I have. Please let me know if I can help you with anything!!! So glad you took my advice and joined us!!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Welcome Brooke, I'm sure that you will find GDS to be a friendly site. There is plenty here to keep you busy. Join in the games and the challenges, can't wait to see you in the gallery too.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap'brooke' :) View Post
    Just thought I'd introduce myself, hi there! I'm Brooke and was referred here by Theresa B. who is a super-fantastic scrapbooker and a fabulous cousin-in-law! I'm hoping that a lack of talent and creativity won't stop me from documenting my family history! HELP!!!
    WAHOO!!! Welcome Brooke! You'll do just fine documenting your family history, everyone has their own style, and we're ALL still growing every day!
    AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner

Hi and welcome! great to have you here!!

8. Welcome Brooke. You'll have a great time here. Lots of support and really fun people.

9. Wink

Yep, this is pretty much my first time, although I have some albums I made back in high school and college (they're pretty much just photos and other stuff that I threw in those sticky photo holder pages). But I've always loved those so I know it's something I should get back into, especially with two little girls 17 mos. and 5 mos. in the house now!

Hi Brooke and Welcome!! You will absolutely love it here!!
    GDS is such a warm community, filled with lots of supportive people.
    Anytime you need any help at all just give us a shout!!
    So glad you've joined us

BTW - I have a 27 month old daughter and a 12 month old daughter!