shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new here

1. new here

I am new here but not new to scrapping.. I took a long needed break from scrapping and just got an email about a contest to be on the supreme team so i think this is a good chance for me to get back into my scrapping groove for the new year:)

My name is Tanya and I am 27. I have two daughters. Trinity Fe is 4 and Paige Marie is a year and a half. Im from S.D soon moving to AZ :) married for 5 years :)
    nice to meet everyone!

-Tanya

Hi Tanya...Welcome to GDS. I know that you are going to love being part of such a wonderful community...everyone is so friendly and helpful. So if you ever need anything just yell.

Check out the challenges. They are tons of fun and you can earn some wonderful posting bonuses. I can't wait to see your layouts in the galleries and good luck in the Supreme Team Contest.

Again welcome to GDS.

Hi Tanya. Welcome to GDS this is a friendly community and I'm sure you'll love it here. Hope you join us in the challenges and the gallery
    Elaine My Blog
    \

4. Hi there! Great that you are back in the "groove" ;) The ST contest is a wonderful event and if you make it, you will LOVE it!!! Good luck!!!

Hi Tanya, glad you found you way back to us and looking forward to seeing your creations!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Welcome Tanya! So glad you found your way to us!! I know you'll love gDS!!!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Welcome Tanya! Glad you're here!

Welcome to the group Tanya!

9. Welcome Tanya! You will like it here. Folks are real friendly and very supportive.

Welcome Tanya! This is great community to be part of. The Supreme Team contest is a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy it!