shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie here!

Newbie here!

Well not to digi scrapping but to this site. I have been digi scrapping for almost a year. I LOVE it. I am here to learn how to use templates the right way and to get more ideas. I really want Santa to bring me Adobe Photoshop but I am not sure he will. He seems to think Microsoft Picture It 10 is fine. But it is really slow and choppy for me.

I am a SAHM in Phoenix, AZ. I have been married to my best friend for 11yrs. We have 2 DD (8 & 6mos) and 2 DS (6 & 4). We stay pretty crazy here. I hope I can jump right in a get to know you all better.

Rae in Phx

Welcome to gDS Rae! I think you picked the best community to join! I hope you'll find this community as warm and as inviting as I have!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Hi Rae...Welcome to GDS. I know that you are going to love it here. The community is so friendly and helpful so if you ever need anything just yell.

I want you to know that I love your area of the country and I have family living in Payson. WOW is it ever pretty up there. I live in Michigan so you can imagine what wonderful weather we are having right now.

Check out some of the challenges. Not only will you find some fun but the designers also offer some wonderful posting bonuses for doing the challenges. I can't wait to see some of your work in the galleries.

Again welcome to GDS...

This is the best place to learn the templates! :)
    Looking forward to getting to know you and your family!
    ~~Julie P.~~

WELCOME to GDS ! The best digi-site you can find !

6. WELCOME! The folks here are very friendly and supportive. You have made a great choice. Again ... WELCOME!

Welcome to the group!

Welcome!!! Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your LOs in the gallery :)

Welcome to GDS. I know you are going to love it here. There are a lot of very friendly people here and the designers are awesome, check out the store. Join in the challenges to earn some posting bonuses and have fun!!
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Welcome! Jump right in and join us in some challenges to get fantastic posting bonuses by the talented designers here!