shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from Alabama

Hello from Alabama

Hi all. I'm new here and new to digital scrapping. Hoping to make new friends and learn new things.

Have a great evening!
    Michele

Love many, trust a few, do wrong to none

Ello I am in Alabama Aslo..

been scrapping for a good while. You'll enjoy it here

Hi and welcome!!! Am sure you will love it here - everyone is very helpful and friendly, so jump right in with the challenges and games - and any questions, just ask :)

Three's a charm! I'm from Alabama too! Welcome aboard.

Addie

Hi Michele and welcome to GDS. We are so glad that you have found our wonderful community. Everyone is so friendly and helpful...so if you ever need anything just HOLLER.

I am originally from Huntsville and I often think why the heck am I now freezing in Michigan. haha

Check out some of the challenges I know that you will find them to be a lot of fun...and the posting bonuses are wonderful. Can't wait to see your work in the galleries.

Again welcome to GDS.

Hi and welcome! You've come to the right place-- this is a wonderful site to learn new things. I also recommend checking out the challenges. They are so much fun!

Smile Thank you all...

...for the wonderful welcome!
    Michele

Love many, trust a few, do wrong to none

8. Hi Michele! Welcome to GDS! Glad you found us and look forward to seeing you around and getting to know you!