shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All I Want For Christmas....

1. Wink All I Want For Christmas....

I know, we're all the adults here, we're all shopping for everyone else, yep, yep, yep... but just for a second let's ponder what we really want for Christmas...

So, let's sit on Santa's lap, just for a moment

Hmmm, well Santa... I really want more time to scrap, peace and quiet and a layout published in Simple Scrapbooks

What about YOU... Whatchoo Want For Christmas, 2006?

Edited to say: Of course we all want our families and loved ones safe, world peace and an end to sickness and pain in the world. Those kinda go without saying :)
    Last edited by Debra; 11-28-2006 at 07:31 AM.

i AM getting my joint b'day & Christmas present - Fuji Finepix S9500 Camera. And i can't wait!! I dont want anything else!!

3. Well I hope that Santa has been workin' out cause he's gonna need all his strength if *this* chickie is gonna be sitting on his lap......

(Oh! BTW, at one of the malls in the area, they've got it to where after 5pm, the regular Santa gets moved to a different location in the mall, and a "hunky" Santa sits and the ladies can sit on his lap and get their picture taken with him, for the male veiwing pleasure they also have the "candy cane girls")

ANYway, I have to agree with Deb, peace and quiet and more time to scrap are def. high on my gimme list, I also want a new swanky camera (don't know which one yet), and a new pair of docs. Mine have a hole in them :(
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

I want a brand new computer with a (teragen HD) you know the big fast monster. I also want my own flash digi camera. I dont care what it is so long as it takes awesome photos. And I want a job. one that i been waiting for for a long long time!!

Oh and lots of money to pay for tutors for my kids!! no more teachers and schools would be good
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

5. Oh Yeah.. I could go with a big fat new computer with tons of hd space and ram!

Gosh, Santa's list is getting awful long here.

I would love more time to scrap & design without interuptions. Not like that will happen any time soon, unless I auction off my kids & hubby & sell our farm. Hmm....no, better not.

I got my dream desktop this year, so I can cross that off my list, so that leaves....

Wacom tablet
    Upgrade to PSCS2
    Illustrator
    Wide Format Printer
    More Lenses for my Rebel

Guess that's about it. And Santa, I really have been nice this year, despite what you've heard.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

This is a really tricky one for me as I honestly don't know what I would like for Christmas!! My Dad has asked for suggestions and I honestly don't know!!

I got the new computer with the mega Ram and the external hard drive last year (bought with inheritence money, at Christmas-time, but not technically a Christmas present!!) I also got the decent scanner and fab photo printer. I've got a graphics tablet (not wacom ,but does the job!) and the fab camera I got for my birthday.

So, I guess a nice tidy house which manages to stay tidy despite 3 girls and myself living in it, and some scrapping time!! (Not sure these would be realistic from my dad but Santa might manage it!!)

Canon EOS 1D I can dream can't I?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    Canon EOS 1D I can dream can't I?
    Is that expensive? ... sounds like it is

Time, time, and more time! It seems that I never have enough time to do all the things that I want to do.

So Santa, I really need someone to clean my house, walk my dog, buy my groceries, and do my shopping. Please, please, please!!

Oh, and a second computer cause my hubby and I both have computer hobbies and it is so hard to share during the little time there is to do anything personal!

And, don't scare my dd anymore - I would dearly love a Santa pic with her for my scrapbook!! :)

Jennifer