shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

View Poll Results: Do you want to become a designer?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    3 50.00%
  • No

    1 16.67%
  • No comment

    2 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Do you want to be a designer?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wanganui, New Zealand
    Posts
    810

    Lightbulb Do you want to be a designer?

    I was just wanting to find out who are interested in becoming a designer or would like to become one and who are just happy to stay scrapping instead. Id love to know your answers!

    Hugs
    Phoenix
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)



  2. lol.. I said "no comment" cuz right now.. I'm cursing the designing Gods!! They aren't being very friendly today!

  3. #3
    Eventually I want to design, but for now I am just trying to find the time to scrap enough to satisfy my addiction. Does anyone ever scrap enough?

    Jennifer

  4. I said yes, but I fully realize that I still have much to learn about scrappin' first......
    Patty

    Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Daniellesmama View Post
    Eventually I want to design, but for now I am just trying to find the time to scrap enough to satisfy my addiction. Does anyone ever scrap enough?
    hee heeee Jennifer, for me that's a resounding "NO!!"......LOL
    Patty

    Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Daniellesmama View Post
    Eventually I want to design, but for now I am just trying to find the time to scrap enough to satisfy my addiction. Does anyone ever scrap enough?
    a resounding no for me too!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    lol.. I said "no comment" cuz right now.. I'm cursing the designing Gods!! They aren't being very friendly today!
    LOL Debra for me it's the L/O gods......I have an idea for a l/o, I've got the perfect pic in mind, I know which kit I wanna use......but that's about as far as I've gotten grr!!
    Patty

    Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN


  8. #8
    lol - I said no comment too!! Having not designed anything for the last couple of months, I've had the time to scrap some LOs and I'm loving it! Am not saying never again, just not right now - think you might have heard that somewhere before, Debra!! ;)

  9. Quote Originally Posted by twirlyjoy View Post
    lol - I said no comment too!! Having not designed anything for the last couple of months, I've had the time to scrap some LOs and I'm loving it! Am not saying never again, just not right now - think you might have heard that somewhere before, Debra!! ;)
    Yes, Unfortunately I have

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wanganui, New Zealand
    Posts
    810
    This is really good that most of you want to design. I know when i first found digi scrapping that was all i wanted to do was design... not scrap layouts. I really had no interest in layouts. which i find really funny lol
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •