shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Do you blog?

Do you blog?

If so link a girl up! I am always looking for new blogs to read. Especially where there is scrapping involved too!

Good idea, Let's see those blog addy's!

Here's mine, Forever Fefchik
    Wife of 6 years, SAHM to Daelyn - 2.5 y/o, Stepmom to Hayley - 12 y/o
    My blog: Forever Fefchik

3. here's mine..but unfortunately it hasn't been update since the site opened ... <bad girl>

that is ok if you read back on mine it has like a 3 month gap!

My blogity blog!

5. yours is so great.. and that last post is hilarious!

6. I blog, but only for getting my name and designs out there. Not too much personal stuff in there---Im very shy

Neverland Scraps

Its not going to be updated as Im taking a "leave" until my DH leaves for Basic Training next week. I have tons of things that I was working on before he enlisted and now....they must wait as I've got to spend all my waking time with him
    Wendy
    ~The Name Behind Neverland Scraps~

I have a blog but I am going to delete it and change things around on it. Feel free to add me .. and I will add you all too when i get around to changing it. I wont be sharing personal things going on I dont think but will be talking a lot about scrapbooking. However I want to delete my layout pics there and just show them in the slider.

My Blog
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

Here's mine...

always linked in my siggie. Needs a huge update, just got the thing up and still learning how to work with the stupid template...I'd rather handcode html, which I'm gonna do just as soon as I finish this new kit.

Anyway, I love reading blogs and like some of you, just started mine to promote my designs. I don't have much personal stuff on there simply because once I start talking I have a tendency to get up on a soapbox and then I don't know when to stop so I'm FORCING myself to keep it short and sweet ; ))) I'm gonna bookmark all the blogs listed here, refresh my iced tea and read, read, read!!! (I think blogs are part of why I like digiscrapping, these gals feel like friends from the get-go!)
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

My Blog ... but it's fairly boring. lol

Kristen .. your blog is not boring. I have added all you ladies to my blog.
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)