shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from Germany!

1. Hello from Germany!

Hi Ladies!
    My name is Heike and I'm from Germany. I'm 31 years old and I love to scrap.

2. Hi Heike! Great to meet you and welcome to GDS! Can't wait to see your layouts!

Hi Heike
    Welcome to GDS, hope you join in on the challenges and games here, hope to see a layout or two in the members gallery.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Hi Heike and welcome to GDS...we are so glad that you have found our happy community. I know that you are going to fine everyone to be friendly and helpful...so if you ever need anything just YELL.

If you get a chance check out the challenges I know that you will enjoy doing them and the posting bonuses are fantastic. Can't wait to see your work in the galleries.

Again Welcome to you...

Hi Heike!!! Welcome to GDS ... can't WAIT to see come of your layouts!!

Welcome to gds - I am sure you will have lots of fun here!

Hallo Heike, herzlich willkommen - langsam werden es immer mehr Deutsche hier... LOL

Hello and welcome to gDS. We're all so happy to have you! You will love this site.

Hugs,
    Theresa

Welcome!! You'll have lots of fun here!

9. Welcome! Lots of fun here with great help and support.

10. Hello Heike!

it´s great that there is someone from germany. than im not so alone here *G*.

Mein Englisch is nimmer das beste. Schön, dass es immer mehr aus Deutschland werden.

Hugs
    Deinsternchen