shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Missing everyone

Missing everyone

Hello all. I am still alive.
    Barly. been too busey to stop by. :( much less scrap. So sad. Just wanted to let everyone know im still alive and I miss chating with you all. Deb, you are on my list. I am missing all these beautifull daily freebies! I dl todays and its gourgus! I Get my wisdomes cut out the 8th so maybe if I cant make some time befor then ill be able to hang out some. onsetly im hopeing I dont have to miss much work though. See everyone when I can!!

2. Hang in there...we'll be here when you can visit again! Hope you aren't in too much pain with your teeth!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I'll be thinking of you. Those wisdom teeth can be brutal. We'll be here when you return.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

4. Hi Red ! Glad to see you around...if for only a second... Sounds like you are way busy, hope things slow down for you soon and getting those wisdom teeth pulled, you so have my sympathy! Don't worry, they say it's certainly not as bad as it use to be :) I'll be thinking of you and looking forward to hearing from you soon !

I had my wisdom teeth pulled this summer, so I feel for you!! Just eat what you can and take pain killers when needed. it does get better!

Jennifer