shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Greetings from Canada

1. Talking Greetings from Canada

Brand new to digital scrapbooking, I thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Susan and I live in Georgetown, Ontario. I have 2 sons, ages 8 and 14 and a wonderful husband. I have been paper scrapbooking for about 5 years but just got introduced to digital scrapbooking....and oh how I'm loving it! I'm totally addicted and will need addiction therapy soon!

Congrats on your new addiction! We know all about it! LOL. Welcome aboard, and enjoy all the fun here.

Addie

Hi Susan...Welcome to GDS. I am so happy that you have found us. You will find the community to be very friendly and helpful so if you ever need anything just YELL.

Check out some of the challenges...there you will get a lot of fun and some wonderful posting bonuses. I can't wait to see your work in the galleries. And welcome to the world of digi scrapping---you are gonna love it. No cleaning up and no adhesive to hastle with--if you make a mistake just erase it and start over.

Again we are glad to have you be a member of our community.

Welcome to GDS - you've come to the right place - we are ALL addicted to digital scrapbooking here! Glad to have another one join us.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Hi Susan! Welcome to gds - this is a very friendly site, so am sure you will be very happy here! Jump right in and make yourself at home :)