shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: New here

New here

Hi my name is alexia and I am a single mother of three... I am currently in the process of graduating in december from the college I am attending...I love anything artistic and I absolutely love to scrapbook....Hugs Alexia

Welcome to gDS. We have such a supportive and warm community and I hope you will call us home!!! Check out some of our challenges; it's a great way to get started!!! If you need help w/ anything please let us know!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Hi and welcome!!! Its great to have you here - am looking forward to getting to know you :)

Hi Alexia and welcome to GDS. We are so happy to have you be a part of our community. I know that you are gonna love it here...everyone is so friendly and helpful. So if you every need anything just YELL.

Check out the challenges. I know that you will find them to be a lot of fun. And the posting bonuses are awesome. I can't wait to see your work in the galleries.

Again welcome to GDS...

welcome to the insanity

no really...this is a great site full of amazing and helpful people. please ask, investigate and ENJOY!

can't wait to see some of your work
    just me, jessica

Hi there and welcome! You sound like one busy lady ... you'll fit right in with the rest of us

7. Welcome! This is a great community to be a part of. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Jump in on some of the great challenges that are hosted here to start you off. In no time you'll be hooked! :)

Welcome aboard! We have a great bunch here. Glad to have you here.

Addie