shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Brag Book Page Exchange - Doreen's Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Talking

I've got my 3 in! Figured I better get them done before I forget like I did with Andrea's!

Winter Wonderland QP1
    Winter Wonderland QP2
    Winter Wonderland QP3
    AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner

2. Count me in, too - a really pretty kit and I got the templates to use, too!

3. Re: Cost of kit

So, how many bought the kit before it went to 50% off? Somehow I don't think that was fair - when the notice came of the bragbook exchange I for one purchased the kit and then the next day another 50% was taken off.

Don't mean to sound like sour grapes, but somehow I don't think that was very ethical to do.

Yes agreed Holly. Expect some blue ones from me!

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Thanks so much for that suggestion Cindy! Plus there is a lot of blue and pink so maybe some layouts with just blue or just pink so they can be used for boy vs. girl :)

Hugs,
    Theresa

Quote Originally Posted by Jody2 View Post
    So, how many bought the kit before it went to 50% off? Somehow I don't think that was fair - when the notice came of the bragbook exchange I for one purchased the kit and then the next day another 50% was taken off.

Don't mean to sound like sour grapes, but somehow I don't think that was very ethical to do.
    Doreen's requested the sale after the brag book exchange was announced. You can read more about why it was such short notice here...

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ead.php?t=4263
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Quote Originally Posted by tborntreger View Post
    Yes agreed Holly. Expect some blue ones from me!
    If I could do that thing where we are seeing eye to eye with one of these smileys I would....but we got each other's back, eh!!!

I got your back girlfriend!!

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    If I could do that thing where we are seeing eye to eye with one of these smileys I would....but we got each other's back, eh!!!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Quote Originally Posted by Jody2 View Post

It does wrong in such a way to me, if I annoyed someone. But this Sale was not planned, how already in the other Thread described! And it ran genuinly stupidly, which ran there now straight my Brag Book Exchange! But I am determined and find it also fair to the others opposite, which all bought before my sale, a coupon received. Would that be ok?

Doreen, that's sweet of you to offer a coupon to anyone who purchased the kit at 20% off instead of 50% off. I'll get you a list :)

10. Beautiful kit ! So count me in on this exchange - but oh my how will I squeeze it in with all the bustle of Christmas!?! Will be fun!!