shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Brag Book Page Exchange - Doreen's Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Nothing like waiting until the last minute!! Here's mine! ::

Page 1 - using Doreen's template

Page 2

Page 3

This is such a fun kit! :) I loved working with the templates, too.

page 1
    page 2
    page 3
    ~~Julie P.~~

Here's mine! I can't wait to get this album.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=17199

4. My First Brag Book and QP

I hope I did this right - I just discovered the beauty of brag books for gifts for the in laws - Then I saw this challenge, and just had to give it a try - Here's my preview in the gallery: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...7202&nocache=1

I already emailed the files!
    Last edited by cheeseliz; 12-12-2007 at 07:04 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Doreen, that's sweet of you to offer a coupon to anyone who purchased the kit at 20% off instead of 50% off. I'll get you a list :)
    Hi all, I'm terribly sorry but I just now got the list over to Doreen. We'll be in touch shortly on this topic. In the meantime, I'm working on getting the files from everyone and will be sending out the download links shortly.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Thanks for all great QPs.........
    Good Job Ladies!!!!!!!!!!

7. Just wondering if the links for these have been handed out yet. I know this is a busy time of year and am not in a hurry - just wondering if I had missed them.

Happy New Year everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jody2 View Post
    Just wondering if the links for these have been handed out yet. I know this is a busy time of year and am not in a hurry - just wondering if I had missed them.

Happy New Year everyone.
    Hi, not yet...i have one last issue to resolve with a set of files then will be able to publish the album links. So sorry for the long delay!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

9. Thanks for the update, Holly. Take your time, I just wasn't sure if I had missed them somewhere along the line. With all that is going on who knows if I had deleted an email accidently or what!!! I am so looking forward to January as I plan to just do some scrapping all month. With all these wonderful QPs I am hoping to really put a dent in some of those photo boxes!