shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

View Poll Results: Which Movie Was The Best?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Happy Feet

0 0%
  • Flushed Away

1 50.00%
  • Santa Clause III - The Escape Clause

1 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latest Kids Movies

1. Latest Kids Movies

For those of you with munckins...lol..or not... Which of these new movies did you like the best?

havent seen them yet - England is behind - Happy Feet isnt even out till December!

3. Have only seen Flushed Away....and loved it! Laughed alot as a grownup....
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

4. LOL, can't remember the last time that I've been to the theatre.......we always wait 'till the DVD comes out........which is why I'm counting down the days 'till POTC2 comes out!!!
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

5. Quote Originally Posted by CrayonQueen View Post
    LOL, can't remember the last time that I've been to the theatre.......we always wait 'till the DVD comes out........which is why I'm counting down the days 'till POTC2 comes out!!!
    ok.. I know, duh..but what is POTC2

6. Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    ok.. I know, duh..but what is POTC2
    sorry Debra, I forget that not everyone is as obsessed as I am.....it's Pirates of the Carribean 2. My kids (and I) have the first movie memorized.... ;)
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

My munchkin won't go with me to see any of them!!! He's five and he says he isn't interested in any of them!!! I'm so bummed!!! I especially wanted to see Happy Feet!!!

Steph

8. Quote Originally Posted by CrayonQueen View Post
    sorry Debra, I forget that not everyone is as obsessed as I am.....it's Pirates of the Carribean 2. My kids (and I) have the first movie memorized.... ;)
    Oh..lol.. you and Phoenix should be getting along famously!! Just ask her how many times she's watched it..lol!

Oh Dead Mans Chest?? Uh huh I just loveeee that movie actually both of them. I own the dvds. Cant wait till the third one comes out!!! At worlds end I think its called
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

10. We haven't seen any of those yet. They all look so cute!
    Nichole~Home school mom of Trinity, Heather, Brooklyn & Brandon and loving wife of Bryan DC