shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie from Austria

Newbie from Austria

Hi

My name is Mona, my nick is Callista.
    I am married and live with my DH and our two children in Austria, near Vienna. I started scrappin almost a year ago - and I really love it !

If there are any questions, feel free to ask

Callista

Welcome~!

Kathy

Welcome to GDS! This is a great place to be. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Join in some challenges and have some fun!

Hi Mona...Welcome to GDS...you have found the most friendly and helpful community that there is. I know that you are going to love being a part of GDS.

Check out the challenges...you will find a lot of fun and wonderful posting bonus. I know from experience that you will love the challenges. I even run the "Font Challenge". I can't wait to see your work in the galleries.

Again welcome to you...glad to have you with us.

Hallo Mona,
    schön, dass du auch hier bist! Witzig, man trifft sich....

Wünsche dir ganz viel Spaß hier - sind alle echt super nett, so wie es sein soll... :-)

Welcome!!! Looking forward to getting to know you :)

Hi Ladies :o)

Thank you all for your warm Welcome ! It makes me feel at home and very comfortable !

@Antje
    *gg* So sieht man sich wieder :oD

Quote Originally Posted by Callista View Post
    Hi Ladies :o)

Thank you all for your warm Welcome ! It makes me feel at home and very comfortable !

@Antje
    *gg* So sieht man sich wieder :oD

LOL - die Welt ist klein...

Check out the brag book exchange challenge - I'm sure you will love this. It's my favorite! I already did 2 of them and now have lots of qp's to fill with photos... LOL
    If I just had the time to do that...

9. Hello Callista..glad you are also here..looks like a fun place.

Hi Callista... you've been scrapping over a year! You must have the addiction too!!! What program do you scrap in?