shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from Germany, too!

Hi and welcome! I had no problems reading your English! There are some great challenges here to participate in, so you've come to the right place!

2. Thanks again for welcome to GDS.
    I already reading the challenge threads, or rather attempted to reading. Its not so easy for me.
    Yesterday, i try out some buttons at the forum, and i was abrupt in the chatroom and this with my excellent English great. An today I have a pn from gigichet with a lunch grunch goodie. I was surprised what is lunch grunch? I thinking and thinking good to have google *g*, to translate in german. When I was yesterday in the chatroom it was seven o clock in the evening in germany and I dont think about the time difference. But now I know what lunch grunch is.

I found some interesting challenges, but the time to finish is to short, so I wait for the new beginnings. In the color challenge I take the colours which have shown in the introductions and I can create an LO at my leisure do I have this right? And at the Font Challenge is it the same, I must only use the font.

In german I could tell and ask you so mutch, but in English this is a little problem. I hope you understand what I mean.

Now, my lunchhour is over and I must to go on work again.

By, see you later and have a nice day
    Your Deinsternchen

Hi Bianca and welcome. Yes you are correct about the collor and font challenges. So long as you use the color or font that they have chosen for the challenge, you simply create a LO at your leisure and put it in the gallery by the deadline. For all challenges you finish you will copy the link/URL and paste it as a reply in that challenge thread.

So happy to have you here at gDS.

Quote Originally Posted by deinsternchen View Post
    Thanks again for welcome to GDS.
    I already reading the challenge threads, or rather attempted to reading. Its not so easy for me.
    Yesterday, i try out some buttons at the forum, and i was abrupt in the chatroom and this with my excellent English great. An today I have a pn from gigichet with a lunch grunch goodie. I was surprised what is lunch grunch? I thinking and thinking good to have google *g*, to translate in german. When I was yesterday in the chatroom it was seven o clock in the evening in germany and I dont think about the time difference. But now I know what lunch grunch is.

I found some interesting challenges, but the time to finish is to short, so I wait for the new beginnings. In the color challenge I take the colours which have shown in the introductions and I can create an LO at my leisure do I have this right? And at the Font Challenge is it the same, I must only use the font.

In german I could tell and ask you so mutch, but in English this is a little problem. I hope you understand what I mean.

Now, my lunchhour is over and I must to go on work again.

By, see you later and have a nice day
    Your Deinsternchen

Hugs,
    Theresa