shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Germany, too!

1. Hello from Germany, too!

Hello everybody,

so, i to dare to write an hello - here ist it *G*. Hi, this is Bianca, im 34 an i came from Germany.

At the beginning i apologize for my bad english. Please bear with me!

im interessted in our challenges and i hope i understand the istructions *G*

Ciao Deinsternchen

Hi Bianca! Welcome!

Glad you found GDS!!

Welcome to GDS! Your English is just fine!

Click here - and check out the techniques challenge I am hosting this month.
    There is a free overlay to download to play with and a posting gift if you
    post a layout to the gallery with a border around some or all of the page.

Have fun with all the challenges here at GDS!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ead.php?t=3838

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Hi Bianca! Welcome to gds - look forward to getting to know you :)

(If you knew how many typos I have had to correct in this post, you wouldn't be worrying about your English!!!)

Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll find yourself busy busy busy with our challenges, they are oodles of fun.

Addie

Welcome to gds - I am sure you will have lots of fun here!

Hallo Bianca, willkommen! Dein Englisch ist doch gut, wei nicht was du willst.
    Ich bin mir sicher, das du hier viel Spa haben wirst, die Challenges sind klasse! Wenn du Problem beim Verstehen von Anweisungen hast, kann ich dir gerne helfen... :-)

7. Hello and thanks to all of you.

Just another 'WELCOME' for you! Join us in some challenges and have some fun!

hi Bianca, i wish much fun here........

Hi Bianca...Welcome to GDS...you have found the most friendly and helpful community that there is. I know that you are going to love being a part of GDS.

Check out the challenges...you will find a lot of fun and wonderful posting bonus. I know from experience that you will love the challenges. I can't wait to see some of your work in the galleries. And it was so good to see you at the Lunch Crunch.

Again welcome to you...glad to have you with us.