shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

View Poll Results: How long have you been digi-scrapping?

Voters
220. You may not vote on this poll
  • Haven't ever

2 0.91%
  • less than 3 months

45 20.45%
  • less than 6 months

28 12.73%
  • less than 1 year

46 20.91%
  • more than a year

99 45.00%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How long have you been digi-scrappin?

1. I've been digiscrapping since March.

2. wow.. I'm surprised that we have so many "seasoned" scrappers here...

:) an year. I really suck compared to what I see from those of you who have been scraping for just an few monthes.

Can't believe I hadn't replied to this one! I've been scrapping digitally for just over 2 years (wow! thats a long time!). I 'discovered' it when I was looking on-line for papers to print out to use in my card-making. Since then, I have also done paper scrapbooking - not much conventional 12 x 12 paper scrapbooking, but paper bag albums etc where I have mostly printed out papers from digi kits to use.

Ive been at it a year now!Joy got me into it when i moved to the samevillage as her and our kids became friends (Thanks Joy!!). I would not be without either now

6. I've been doing it for a few years. Multiple versions of it anyway. lol
    Last edited by NicholeAnn; 12-05-2006 at 12:53 PM.
    Nichole~Home school mom of Trinity, Heather, Brooklyn & Brandon and loving wife of Bryan DC

We have been using mostly Publisher at our Seniors club for a couple of years now I decided to update from Elements 2 to 4 & just starting to find my way around it !!! Hope to post something soon.

8. I voted for less than 3 months because technically my first class was October 6th...that's when I got started with using Photoshop and downloading stuff. But I've also used a variety of computer programs before now to do slideshows, mini albums, etc. So I've been doing something like this for years now...just not involved in this industry/community until October. KWIM?

kaylaugh

I have been digiscrapping for just over a year! I got into it because my dh told me I was spending too much on paper scrapping and that it would be cheaper to do it on the computer... little did he know about digiscrapping sites...lol... I love digiscrapping and wouldn't give it up for the world!!!

Steph

I voted less then 6 months. I have been playing around with my programs for awhile now and making pages and collages. I still have to get the hang of things like I can use more then 1 page. I have been having fun so I can't wait to learn some new things.