shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

View Poll Results: How long have you been digi-scrapping?

Voters
219. You may not vote on this poll
  • Haven't ever

2 0.91%
  • less than 3 months

45 20.55%
  • less than 6 months

28 12.79%
  • less than 1 year

46 21.00%
  • more than a year

98 44.75%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How long have you been digi-scrappin?

i've been digi-scrapping for just under a year. started paper scrapping 4 years ago with my granddaughter's start in kindergarten (her Mom was active Navy and Dad travelled with his job, so i had my granddaughter living with me) i still paper scrap, and have always used the computer to make elements for it - like making borders and stickers out of kindergarten drawings to use on the pages.

i love digi-scrapping - i can walk away from it and not worry about someone spilling juice on my work, and my husband can't see how "messy" my desk is!

i use photoshop elements 4 - but still learning all it can do.

~sharon

how long have you been digi-scrappin?

I voted less than a year. I started digi-scrapping on my husband's computer with Photoshop. He decided to get me my own computer and I got Photo Shop Elements 4. It was hard at first but, I keep on clicking. I have made about 80 digi LO's, now. Thanks for the tutorials and forum, they are really helping me, also, your encouragement.

I've been digi-scrapping for only about a month now, but I've been playing with Photoshop for YEARS ... just never thought of scrapping with the computer .. silly me! I'm not good with doing things the paper way 'cause once you've goofed it up, it STAYS goofed up I'm a HUGE fan of undo or ctrl-z .. most worn out buttons on my computer!

I began "trying" to digiscrap about 3 years ago, but really only began devoting myself to more time at it and getting more down a little over a year ago. Making time is still an issue, but I'm loving the use of templates and now trying some quickpages too...I LOVE THIS!

Just started this year...

but have had to spend more time with schoolwork and tests as I went back to college to finish courses for an AAS degree.
    Dotty
    Belle's Mom

I have been "collecting" and buying for almost 2 years now, but I only scrap in spurts. LOL there are some months when I do no pages, but shop a lot. ROFL
    ~~Julie P.~~

I have only been doing this for about a week..A friend of mine got me into this.
    I still have alot to learn, but I'm willing to learn..

8. I have do this for almost 2 years. And I am hocked

I think i started this January. I'm not ccompletely digi though. I've been paper scrapping for 5 years.
    Corina Syanovitz
    {MY BLOG}

10. been doing personal scraping for about two years.