shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

View Poll Results: How long have you been digi-scrapping?

Voters
220. You may not vote on this poll
  • Haven't ever

2 0.91%
  • less than 3 months

45 20.45%
  • less than 6 months

28 12.73%
  • less than 1 year

46 20.91%
  • more than a year

99 45.00%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How long have you been digi-scrappin?

I started digi scrapping in the beginning of March ... so less than 3 months. I absolutely LOVE photography ... and started playing with photo manipulation with PSPX (after a friend introduced me) and from there I discovered digi scrapping. I've got SOOO much to learn ... but I can see how much I've improved since my first couple of LO's!! I was always interested in scrapbooking ... but the cost was prohibitive and with 3 cats ... I didn't think that my stuff would survive! Anyway, I really view this as an art and I'm so thankful to have stumbled upon it! I'm completely addicted!
    Hugs,
    Babette

Visit My Blog!

I started digi scrappin in November of 2006. I started using PowerPoint because it is what I had, but now I use PSE 3. I love my paper scrapping which I have been doing for about 9 years, but digi scrappin is a whole new exciting world.
    Cassandra

I started in February (I think) by taking a ScrapFest class taught by Rhonna Farrer online. But I really started doing quite a bit in April. I use Elements 5.0--I love hearing about all the CS2 users out there and the cool things they do, but I'm not even thinking about trying to design anything yet, so I think I'll be saving my $$$ towards a digital SLR, not Photoshop for now.

I've been digi-scrapping since January of this year. I love that all you need is a computer and Photoshop...there are tons of elements and kits on the internet that you can download to get you started for free. I don't think I'd even know how to paper scrap now--how would I make my pictures change sizes every couple minutes to follow my every whim on a layout?? I love that you can make new paper right there on the spot when you need a mat or embellishment. You never have to stop in the middle of a layout (with all your scrap supplies strewn across the floor) and run to the scrapbook store to get another paper. It's great.

5. i have been doing this for less than two weeks and still learning new things.

over a year

I voted for over a year, however, I still feel I a beginner. I use PSE4. Finding time is my problem. Work gets in the way of having fun time, but without work can't afford to do to much fun time.

Ive been digiscrapping for almost a year now. I use PSP but also have Photoshop. I havent used that much because it intimidates me. I started by doing graphic pictures...making designs with tubes then animating them. Im limited there so I tried digiscrapping. Been hooked since.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy__Eyes View Post
    Ive been digiscrapping for almost a year now. I use PSP but also have Photoshop. I havent used that much because it intimidates me. I started by doing graphic pictures...making designs with tubes then animating them. Im limited there so I tried digiscrapping. Been hooked since.
    Don't let it intimidate you... As talented as you are.. you'll kick butt!!

I've been digiscrapping for about 2 years now. My son says I'm addicted! Yup!

10. I have been digital scrapbooking for a little less than one year. I love it! I'm an addict. My husband bought me Photoshop Elements and I have such fun creating!