shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

View Poll Results: How long have you been digi-scrapping?

Voters
220. You may not vote on this poll
  • Haven't ever

2 0.91%
  • less than 3 months

45 20.45%
  • less than 6 months

28 12.73%
  • less than 1 year

46 20.91%
  • more than a year

99 45.00%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: How long have you been digi-scrappin?

1. Total Newbie here

I have never done digital scrapbooking at all. I am scanning in photos from my mom's photo albums that start in 1914 and go all the way to last year. My mom has done regular scrapbooking, and she gave me the idea to try the digital kind. I will probably be asking lots of questions.

2. I voted more than a year, but stilling learning every day

3. I have been digital for 4 or 5 years and paper for longer than that. I had so many albums that I ran out of room. So now I have most of my layouts on disks and slide shows. I print my layouts myself and put them into books and I also love hybrid and have made 2 books for my gs where he is the "star". I use Fotofusion cuz I am computer illiterate! Easy program and I recommend it for beginners and for others like me. I can do just about everything except extractions. I've learned ways to get around my program to do just about everything else. I do have Elements 4 and Photo Impact Pro and one day I will figure them out. I will, I will, I will!

4. This is so interesting...I started using the paint program ages ago when I started and could do a lot with it, but not everything I wanted. My son kept telling me to try photoshop. I am not easy with new things so I protested. Now that I am learning, I love it and am doing so much more with it!!! YEA!!!

I have been digi scrapping for about 2 1/2 years!!! Still very addicted and I think I will always be

6. Digiscrapping is a hopeless addiction for me, I have been doing it for over two years now :)
    I love using Photoshop.

I have been digi-scrapping for 4 years. I have made several albums for my children through their school years. I have not scrapped much for about a year other than small layouts for my iPod. I am hoping to get back in the swing of it!

Jane
    (ScrappyBuckeye)

I have been scrapping since 2007 thanks to my Ernie's sister.. You all know her as Marshmella... Never even heard of it till she showed me.. never touched paper scraps ever in my life either.. hehe.. don't really plan on it either.. I love my digi files.. hehe

9. Quote Originally Posted by Heather / HK Designs View Post
    I have been scrapping since 2007 thanks to my Ernie's sister.. You all know her as Marshmella... Never even heard of it till she showed me.. never touched paper scraps ever in my life either.. hehe.. don't really plan on it either.. I love my digi files.. hehe
    i love my digi files too!!

When I first started on this site I was about 2 months into digi scraping.