shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

View Poll Results: How long have you been digi-scrapping?

Voters
219. You may not vote on this poll
  • Haven't ever

2 0.91%
  • less than 3 months

45 20.55%
  • less than 6 months

28 12.79%
  • less than 1 year

46 21.00%
  • more than a year

98 44.75%
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: How long have you been digi-scrappin?

I just started in February, so just about 2 months. I love it! I still have a lot to learn, but I'm having tons of fun already... :)

Wink I been doing it Since before it was cool

I hybrid in the days of DOS
    I started total digi pages in the mid 90's & yes all the pages are just fine today! No fading or discoloring.
    Programs I have used Print Master, Print Artist, Print Shop, MS Word, PS6, PS7, PSE5, & now PSE6 I think that covers them all.
    It sure is a lot easier now that you don't have to scan in the photos first just plug in your camara chip.

3. I've been digiscrapping for about 18 months or so now. I use Photoshop Elements 4, and just love it, although I still have a lot to learn!

I started to dabble with digital graphics last December and discovered digi scrapping at the beginning of this year. My first completed layout was for Andrea's February template challenge. Hope I'll sometime get to the point where I'll be able to do really nice layouts without the help of templates.

The Digital Camera

I started paper scrapping in the mid 1990's, and even then, I was scanning in most of my photos to create my paper scrapbooks. In fact, I just paged through my first one yesterday gain, and both my husband and I were commenting about how far I've come, and how wonderful digi scrapping is.
    Helene

Quote Originally Posted by Amberpony View Post
    I hybrid in the days of DOS
    I started total digi pages in the mid 90's & yes all the pages are just fine today! No fading or discoloring.
    Programs I have used Print Master, Print Artist, Print Shop, MS Word, PS6, PS7, PSE5, & now PSE6 I think that covers them all.
    It sure is a lot easier now that you don't have to scan in the photos first just plug in your camara chip.

Talking Nice to Be Cool

Helene Isn't it nice to be in the cool crowd It only to a decade to get there but we made it
    Here to the all those computer lovers from way back

7. I've been scrapping for less than 6 months.

I started with Scrapbook Factory & then graduated to PSE5 & then PSE6. I do think Scrapbook Factory was a good way to start. I was able to easily create some layouts & calendars without a lot of learning.

I feel that photoshop elements is so awesome compared to Scrapbook Factory, but if I would have started with PSE I probably would have been so overwhelmed I wouldn't have continued.
    Kris Ann

I know what you mean about the learning in PSE. I'm still using PSE 4, have 6 in the box, but in no hurry to upgrade. I really like what PSE can do as far as creating scrapbook pages goes. I was on my way, once I understood how layers work. I had trouble getting the brush tool to work as well, but now am comfortable using almost everything it has to offer.

9. About a week now.
    But I used to make icons for my livejournal so I had a head start with Photoshop

Your Lo's are lovely Nachtstern, so being familiar with your program is a big help in creating wonderful LO's. Looking forward to seeing lots more of your work in the gallery.