shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are You Ready For A Swap?!

Smile Are You Ready For A Swap?!

Let's swap photos and do a layout for eachother. The theme will be "Birthday".

To join in..just send a holler here and after we get a list together, you'll receive a pm with your partners name.

So, who's game?

2. Me! I'm always up for a swap! :)

I am always up for one! I don't have traditional photos though :( Joys of being a single mom!

Ok Im willing. Thanks.. I have never done this before and im looking forward to it
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

I'm in. It'll be my first swap evah! :)

Gawd... come on ladies......... Dont be shy. There must be more of you to go. I have my kids birthdays for my partner to do. I just gotta decide which one to send. So come on everyone. hehe

Last chance to join the Birthday Swap! Partner list will be posted on 9/15 so hurry!

really, really, really would like to but its taking everything I got to tend life and finish up my first kit..maybe next time!!! can't wait to see the designs!!
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

Yeah speaking of Kits. I have 2 unfinished ones and 1 in my head to start on lol. Bleh

10. Everyone finished their kits so they can join in?...he he! ?