shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Happy National Digital Scrapbooking Day!!!

1. Happy National Digital Scrapbooking Day!!!

Ok, in my time zone, we are about an hour away of it being the first ever National Digital Scrapbooking Day! So just was bursting to wish our community a very happy day and let you know the things going on to celebrate it! (Pssst, I used the November collab kit to make this)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Love it Holly and I love the November Collab Kit, awesome papers and elements, the GDS Designers have outdone themselves again.
    Last edited by emst; 11-02-2007 at 08:00 PM.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Great collab kit...Ill be shopping this weekend.

4. I'm so excited about the challenges and games set for NDSD!!! Dunno if I'll get any sleep tonight! LOL

wooohoo!!! Have a great NDSD everyone!!!

Yippee Skippee.....finally the "big" day is here and what better way to celebrate it then with a sale.

Awesome Collab kit for this month love all of the papers and elements in it...the GDS designers are the BEST...

The store is going wonky! I guess because everyone's shopping. The prices keep changing from normal to 30% off, to normal.
    ~~Julie P.~~

Quote Originally Posted by babyofmine View Post
    The store is going wonky! I guess because everyone's shopping. The prices keep changing from normal to 30% off, to normal.

I cant even get in there...long line...worse that the day after Thanksgiving shopping!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy__Eyes View Post
    I cant even get in there...long line...worse that the day after Thanksgiving shopping!!!
    Its not only you - everyone seems to be having the same problems!!! I am sure it is being worked on as I type - I hope so, cos I wanna buy my complete wish list whilst its on sale!!!

10. Yes, of all days our store is not cooperating with us. I'm working on resolving the slowness and also the pricing not reflecting the sale consistently. We'll be extending the sale as a result so for the moment, just set aside doing any shopping until I let everyone know it's ok.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.