shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: November classes!

November classes!

I've sent a welcome email to everyone who has signed up for the November Beginner class and Intermediate class. If you didn't send in your forum name when you purchased the class, make sure you reply to my email or leave a message here in this thread. I am really looking forward to the November classes! If you didn't get an email and you purchased the class, please send me a private message here at GDS. :)

Hi Andrea,

I signed up for the Nov. PS/CS3 Super Tips class and I did get my welcome letter, but when I click on the link I don't see the Nov. class listed. The last Super Tips class I see is for Aug. Is ther something else I need to do?

Thanks,
    Gloria
    Gloria
    Windows XP
    PSE 3, 4, 6
    CS3

Hi Gloria,

Try this direct link instead:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...play.php?f=285

Let me know if you can see it ok.

Quote Originally Posted by gmill View Post
    Hi Andrea,

I signed up for the Nov. PS/CS3 Super Tips class and I did get my welcome letter, but when I click on the link I don't see the Nov. class listed. The last Super Tips class I see is for Aug. Is ther something else I need to do?

Thanks,
    Gloria

No, that doesn't work either. Iam logged in, but it says I don't have permission to view that page........?

I have to pick up my grand son, now. I'll check back later to see if I have access.

Thanks,
    Gloria
    Gloria
    Windows XP
    PSE 3, 4, 6
    CS3

I've sent Holly a message to check on this. I'll let you know or she will get it fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by gmill View Post
    No, that doesn't work either. Iam logged in, but it says I don't have permission to view that page........?

I have to pick up my grand son, now. I'll check back later to see if I have access.

Thanks,
    Gloria

Quote Originally Posted by goldscraps View Post
    I've sent Holly a message to check on this. I'll let you know or she will get it fixed.
    Done :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Holly, Andrea,

Success - I got in! Thank you both for your help.

Gloria
    Gloria
    Windows XP
    PSE 3, 4, 6
    CS3

November Classes

I have just paid for the November class I think. Please could you tell me when it starts. I clicked on the links but I says I don't have permission to view the Page. Also I am supposed to get a free kit or something but I haven't been sent a coupon. Please could you let me know what I have to do now

Hi Andrea-
    Have a question. I'm thinking of signing up for the CS4 beginner class and was wondering - Are the classes done in the chat room in the class forum or just thru a thread like we do the speed scraps? I can't seem to get my chat room to work right - that's why I'm asking. My DH is buying me the CS4 for my birthday and I'd like to take the classes to learn how to use it correctly.

Hi! The class starts Novebmer 4th. I think I just sent you an email with information about the class. Let me know if you didn't get it. I think Debra sent you a PM with the information for the free collab kit. As for the class, you don't need to do anything until it starts on the 4th. :)

Quote Originally Posted by meddy1965 View Post
    I have just paid for the November class I think. Please could you tell me when it starts. I clicked on the links but I says I don't have permission to view the Page. Also I am supposed to get a free kit or something but I haven't been sent a coupon. Please could you let me know what I have to do now