shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: November classes!

Hi Dodie,

Looks like I sent the info to you on the 26th. It may have gone to your spam folder. I will copy the email and send it to you in a PM, so look for that.

Quote Originally Posted by dodiesa View Post
    Hi Andrea!

Thanks for the quick reply!

My order number was #240600.

Thanks,
    Dodie

Thanks Andrea!

I'll go check my PM box now.

See you on Wednesday!
    Dodie

Andrea, I am sign up for the November PSCS3 Advanced #2. The link you sent me comes here.Is there a link to the Advanced #2 classes yet?
    Thanks

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.

The classes are not set up yet. You should be able to see them after Wednesday. :)

Quote Originally Posted by techie girl View Post
    Andrea, I am sign up for the November PSCS3 Advanced #2. The link you sent me comes here.Is there a link to the Advanced #2 classes yet?
    Thanks

5. hi Andrea
    i have signed up for the intermediate class for november (even though I am still finishing up the beginner one). Haven't had an email though. I have to admit that I didn't like having everything sent at once, it was a recipe for me not getting through it all. I definitely prefer a lesson at a time.

The forum is still open through November so you have time to finish. :
    ) I'll resend the info to you for the November classes. Let me know right away if you don't have access.

Quote Originally Posted by mikelinz View Post
    hi Andrea
    i have signed up for the intermediate class for november (even though I am still finishing up the beginner one). Haven't had an email though. I have to admit that I didn't like having everything sent at once, it was a recipe for me not getting through it all. I definitely prefer a lesson at a time.

November Classes

Hi Andrea, I was wondering if I can still submit Homework to the gallery for marking. I signed up for the November class but only submitted three lots of homework due to my son being ill.
    I would like to finish this so I can go on to the next level. Please could you let me know if this is ok or was there a time limit to the course???

Yes, you can still submit homework. I get an email when anything is posted in the homework galleries. I'm not sure if the forum is still open or not. Were you able to get all of the lessons downloaded?

Quote Originally Posted by meddy1965 View Post
    Hi Andrea, I was wondering if I can still submit Homework to the gallery for marking. I signed up for the November class but only submitted three lots of homework due to my son being ill.
    I would like to finish this so I can go on to the next level. Please could you let me know if this is ok or was there a time limit to the course???