shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: November classes!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Utah, USA
    Posts
    20,228

    November classes!

    I've sent a welcome email to everyone who has signed up for the November Beginner class and Intermediate class. If you didn't send in your forum name when you purchased the class, make sure you reply to my email or leave a message here in this thread. I am really looking forward to the November classes! If you didn't get an email and you purchased the class, please send me a private message here at GDS. :)

  2. #2
    Hi Andrea,

    I signed up for the Nov. PS/CS3 Super Tips class and I did get my welcome letter, but when I click on the link I don't see the Nov. class listed. The last Super Tips class I see is for Aug. Is ther something else I need to do?

    Thanks,
    Gloria
    Gloria
    Windows XP
    PSE 3, 4, 6
    CS3

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Utah, USA
    Posts
    20,228
    Hi Gloria,

    Try this direct link instead:

    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...play.php?f=285

    Let me know if you can see it ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by gmill View Post
    Hi Andrea,

    I signed up for the Nov. PS/CS3 Super Tips class and I did get my welcome letter, but when I click on the link I don't see the Nov. class listed. The last Super Tips class I see is for Aug. Is ther something else I need to do?

    Thanks,
    Gloria

  4. #4
    No, that doesn't work either. Iam logged in, but it says I don't have permission to view that page........?

    I have to pick up my grand son, now. I'll check back later to see if I have access.

    Thanks,
    Gloria
    Gloria
    Windows XP
    PSE 3, 4, 6
    CS3

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Utah, USA
    Posts
    20,228
    I've sent Holly a message to check on this. I'll let you know or she will get it fixed.

    Quote Originally Posted by gmill View Post
    No, that doesn't work either. Iam logged in, but it says I don't have permission to view that page........?

    I have to pick up my grand son, now. I'll check back later to see if I have access.

    Thanks,
    Gloria

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by goldscraps View Post
    I've sent Holly a message to check on this. I'll let you know or she will get it fixed.
    Done :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    No. California
    Posts
    1,446
    Hi Andrea-
    Have a question. I'm thinking of signing up for the CS4 beginner class and was wondering - Are the classes done in the chat room in the class forum or just thru a thread like we do the speed scraps? I can't seem to get my chat room to work right - that's why I'm asking. My DH is buying me the CS4 for my birthday and I'd like to take the classes to learn how to use it correctly.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Utah, USA
    Posts
    20,228
    Hi! The classes are work at your own pace. There is not a specific time when the classes meet. The classes are taught in a private forum. The forum is always open after the start date of the class. New lessons are posted weekly in the forum in pdf format. You can go to the class forum and download lessons and then ask questions there also. There is a special gallery set up for everyone to display their homework and see what past students have done with particular assignments. I am always available to help you and answer your questions also. Please let me know if I can answer any further questions you might have about the classes. I hope you can sign up! :)

    Quote Originally Posted by californiateri View Post
    Hi Andrea-
    Have a question. I'm thinking of signing up for the CS4 beginner class and was wondering - Are the classes done in the chat room in the class forum or just thru a thread like we do the speed scraps? I can't seem to get my chat room to work right - that's why I'm asking. My DH is buying me the CS4 for my birthday and I'd like to take the classes to learn how to use it correctly.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    No. California
    Posts
    1,446
    What's the last day that you can sign up? Would I still be able to sign up on November 1st? (would rather get the November collab than the October one )

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Utah, USA
    Posts
    20,228
    Nov. 7 is the last day so you can definitely get the Nov. collab.

    Quote Originally Posted by californiateri View Post
    What's the last day that you can sign up? Would I still be able to sign up on November 1st? (would rather get the November collab than the October one )

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •