shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: November classes!

Hi! The classes are work at your own pace. There is not a specific time when the classes meet. The classes are taught in a private forum. The forum is always open after the start date of the class. New lessons are posted weekly in the forum in pdf format. You can go to the class forum and download lessons and then ask questions there also. There is a special gallery set up for everyone to display their homework and see what past students have done with particular assignments. I am always available to help you and answer your questions also. Please let me know if I can answer any further questions you might have about the classes. I hope you can sign up! :)

Quote Originally Posted by californiateri View Post
    Hi Andrea-
    Have a question. I'm thinking of signing up for the CS4 beginner class and was wondering - Are the classes done in the chat room in the class forum or just thru a thread like we do the speed scraps? I can't seem to get my chat room to work right - that's why I'm asking. My DH is buying me the CS4 for my birthday and I'd like to take the classes to learn how to use it correctly.

What's the last day that you can sign up? Would I still be able to sign up on November 1st? (would rather get the November collab than the October one )

Nov. 7 is the last day so you can definitely get the Nov. collab.

Quote Originally Posted by californiateri View Post
    What's the last day that you can sign up? Would I still be able to sign up on November 1st? (would rather get the November collab than the October one )

Great - I'll sign up on the first. I should have the software by then - it's coming in the mail.

Hi Andrea,
    I was thinking to sign for the classes for CS4. But at the moment I have only Photoshop CS and I think I will not get CS4 before the second week of November. Is it a problem? Do you thik I can adapt the first classes for CS?
    Rosie

Hi Rosie,

Yes, you can adapt the lessons, especially with the first class. You can always ask me questions too as I do have a copy of Photoshop CS. :)

Quote Originally Posted by irishgull View Post
    Hi Andrea,
    I was thinking to sign for the classes for CS4. But at the moment I have only Photoshop CS and I think I will not get CS4 before the second week of November. Is it a problem? Do you thik I can adapt the first classes for CS?
    Rosie

Thank you Andrea, I will definetely sign for the classes at the beginning of November.
    Rosie

Smile No E-Mail

Hi Andrea!

I've signed up for the basic PS and AI classes but I haven't received an email as of yet. Should I have?

Thanks,
    Dodie

Hi Dodie,

You should receive an email from me within 23 hours of signing up. I think I remember sending them to you. What is your order number and I'll take a look?

Quote Originally Posted by dodiesa View Post
    Hi Andrea!

I've signed up for the basic PS and AI classes but I haven't received an email as of yet. Should I have?

Thanks,
    Dodie

Smile

Hi Andrea!

Thanks for the quick reply!

My order number was #240600.

Thanks,
    Dodie