shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hey From Tennessee

1. Hey From Tennessee

Hello From Tennessee My name is Kathy, I love scrapbooking and creating Tags using Scrap Items, I am addicted to psp and love making graphics, and scraptags, as well as scrappages, I look foward to being a member here and meeting you all!!
    Im a Mommy to three girls and a MaMaw of one little princess who is 1 month old!

If you'd like to know more please dont hesitate to ask!

Welcome to you Kathy...we are so glad to have you here at GDS. I know that you are going to love this friendly and helpful community and if you ever need anything just YELL.

Have you checked out the challenges yet I know that you will enjoy doing some of them. And as an added bonus you will get some wonderful freebies.

I can't wait to see your work in the galleries especially with the new baby....I love babies and my youngest grandson is almost 3.

Again welcome to GDS...

Welcome Kathy to GDS, I'm sure you're going to love it here, everyone is so friendly and helpful. Can't wait to see some layouts by you in the gallery.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

4. Hey there neighbor! I'm Shana from east central Mississippi. Nice to have you around, and look forward to seeing some of your LOs. You're sure to love it here, and if you have any questions about anything, just holler and we'll gladly help you out! :)