shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PSE Beginners Course Syllabus

PSE Beginners Course Syllabus

Here is the course information. Please keep in mind that there may be adjustments made in an effort to meet the needs of the participants.
    AmyLeigh

Smile HisKid

When do the February classes start? I checked out the syllabus and this looks helpful. I actually got a book but feel like I'm spinning my wheels with it. Maybe I just missed them but it almost seems like there are some sections missing.
    Thanks for offering classes for those of us who have no idea how to use PSE!
    Cheri

Hi Cheri, they will start the first week of February :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Smile HisKid

Thanks, I'm looking forward to them. C

5. February 2008 PSE Class

Hi! I just signed up and saw the class starting up. How do I sign up for the class? Does it cost to take the class? I have PSE 4.0, will that work? Thank you!

Cindy (ChinaBound)
    pelletierthree@comcast.net

6. Quote Originally Posted by ChinaBound View Post
    Hi! I just signed up and saw the class starting up. How do I sign up for the class? Does it cost to take the class? I have PSE 4.0, will that work? Thank you!

Cindy (ChinaBound)
    pelletierthree@comcast.net
    Oh, never mind, I found all my answers! Thanks :)

7. PSE Class

Hi everyone,

I was wondering what is happening with the August class? I haven't heard anything.

Thanks

Hi there! The Class for the month of August will begin tomorrow, Thurs., August 5, 2010.

9. August Class

Thanks for the update. I am really looking forward to the class.

sheri

Quote Originally Posted by digitals View Post
    Thanks for the update. I am really looking forward to the class.

sheri
    Sheri, we don't have you registered for any class. I noticed you purchased the Beginner Gift Pack that includes a coupon to get a free class but have you used that coupon to enroll?
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.