shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: PSE Beginners Course Syllabus

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    PSE Beginners Course Syllabus

    Here is the course information. Please keep in mind that there may be adjustments made in an effort to meet the needs of the participants.
    AmyLeigh

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    1,135

    Smile HisKid

    When do the February classes start? I checked out the syllabus and this looks helpful. I actually got a book but feel like I'm spinning my wheels with it. Maybe I just missed them but it almost seems like there are some sections missing.
    Thanks for offering classes for those of us who have no idea how to use PSE!
    Cheri

  3. #3
    Hi Cheri, they will start the first week of February :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    1,135

    Smile HisKid

    Thanks, I'm looking forward to them. C

  5. February 2008 PSE Class

    Hi! I just signed up and saw the class starting up. How do I sign up for the class? Does it cost to take the class? I have PSE 4.0, will that work? Thank you!

    Cindy (ChinaBound)
    pelletierthree@comcast.net

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ChinaBound View Post
    Hi! I just signed up and saw the class starting up. How do I sign up for the class? Does it cost to take the class? I have PSE 4.0, will that work? Thank you!

    Cindy (ChinaBound)
    pelletierthree@comcast.net
    Oh, never mind, I found all my answers! Thanks :)

  7. Photoshop Elements beginners class

    I think I signed up for beginning photoshop instead of elements I really need the elements class. how do I fix this. I paid 30 dollars and it says the the classes are 50% off. so is each class 15 dollars. If that tis the case maybe I could o both and not get the reimbursment to the store. let me know what the deal is. Thanks for your help.
    Hyscrapper
    Heather Youngdell

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Utah, USA
    Posts
    20,239
    Hi Heather,

    You must have signed up for elements because I teach the regular Photoshop beginning class and I don't have an invoice for you. I would have one if you had signed up for one of my classes so I think you are good. :)

    Andrea Gold

    Quote Originally Posted by hyscrapper View Post
    I think I signed up for beginning photoshop instead of elements I really need the elements class. how do I fix this. I paid 30 dollars and it says the the classes are 50% off. so is each class 15 dollars. If that tis the case maybe I could o both and not get the reimbursment to the store. let me know what the deal is. Thanks for your help.
    Hyscrapper
    Heather Youngdell

  9. password

    I am unable to open the beginning pse syllabus. Do we need a password. that is what it tells me when I open it in pse 9.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Utah, USA
    Posts
    20,239
    You need to open it with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Let me know if you need help finding it. It is pre-installed on most computer systems.

    Quote Originally Posted by hyscrapper View Post
    I am unable to open the beginning pse syllabus. Do we need a password. that is what it tells me when I open it in pse 9.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •