shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PSE Beginners Course Syllabus

1. I haven't opened the CD because I was waiting for the class. Will check it out tonight when I get home.

Done :)
    Last edited by digitals; 08-05-2010 at 03:20 PM.

2. Class

It's Thursday - am I looking in the wrong place - I'm not very good with this thread stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Hi there! The Class for the month of August will begin tomorrow, Thurs., August 5, 2010.

3. Well maybe next week.

Quote Originally Posted by magmichael View Post
    It's Thursday - am I looking in the wrong place - I'm not very good with this thread stuff.
    There will be a private forum for those who have paid for the class, and where you can talk with Debra. You should see it listed under the drop down menu for "Forum Jump" at the lower right of this page; a heading should come up for your class now that you've been enabled for that forum.

5. September 2010 class

Can you tell me when the September 2010 class starts? Will the information for this class be posted on this forum or will it be elsewhere?

Thanks!

See my answer in post #14. I believe Debra will begin the class next week.

7. Thanks Donna! I saw yiuor response # 14 but, it's still not showing up in the forum drop down menu. I just don't want to miss it:) I guess I will wait and see if it's updated before next Thurs.
    [IMG][/IMG]

8. So I'm wondering if anyone can answer some questions about the PSE class for me. I sent an email to Debra but never received a response (she could have responded and it ended up in never, never land).

I'm trying to figure out how the classes work exactly. My questions are is there a certain time that I have to "attend" class? Meaning do I have to be on the computer from such and such a time so many days a week, or is it work at your own pace. I ask this, because the only time I have to do this type of stuff is during my lunch hour. Having to be on the computer in the evening for class would not work for me. Also, do you have to have kits for the class. I haven't actually started digital scrapbooking yet, so I don't have kits/files to use. I was waiting until I can take a class before buying stuff to make sure I can do it and I like it.

I think those are the two big questions I had. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by arianna and anessa's mom View Post
    So I'm wondering if anyone can answer some questions about the PSE class for me. I sent an email to Debra but never received a response (she could have responded and it ended up in never, never land).

I'm trying to figure out how the classes work exactly. My questions are is there a certain time that I have to "attend" class? Meaning do I have to be on the computer from such and such a time so many days a week, or is it work at your own pace. I ask this, because the only time I have to do this type of stuff is during my lunch hour. Having to be on the computer in the evening for class would not work for me. Also, do you have to have kits for the class. I haven't actually started digital scrapbooking yet, so I don't have kits/files to use. I was waiting until I can take a class before buying stuff to make sure I can do it and I like it.

I think those are the two big questions I had. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Hi! Welcome to GDS! As a class JUNKIE ... I think I can answer your questions. The classes are truly independent. The materials are provided as downloads, and you can work on them at your own pace. The majority of the time, Andrea provides a "working" file ... you can use it instead of having to purchase something. SO ... sounds like these classes are perfect for your situation. YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT, THOUGH! Prepare to be addicted to digiscrapping! Let us know if you have more questions!!!!!

10. Photoshop Elements beginners class

I think I signed up for beginning photoshop instead of elements I really need the elements class. how do I fix this. I paid 30 dollars and it says the the classes are 50% off. so is each class 15 dollars. If that tis the case maybe I could o both and not get the reimbursment to the store. let me know what the deal is. Thanks for your help.
    Hyscrapper
    Heather Youngdell