shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hiya, NEWBIE here.

Red face Hiya, NEWBIE here.

Hello. I just joined this site... I am still learning about scrapping.. but stoped about 6 months ago because i had to move and a whole bunch of DRAMA.. now i am settled again... BUT my home computer is missing RAM, and one of the hard drive among other stuff...(GRRRR... my brother put all my stuff in his computer)
    And i dont have internet at the house right now... Go figure .. the hard drive my brother has is the one that had all my pretty kits :( And i cant make my own stuff.. so im kinda stuck right now... waiting till i get internet to buy more kits!!!! (hmm... or maybe ill get a flash drive... and buy kits at work then take them home >_>) lol I have joined a couple sites to do Challenges to try and learn more stuff.. while i am waiting.
    Anyway.. My name is Michelle or Shelly.. Im From the Florida Panhandle.. A single mom to a bouncy 3 year old princess, and ohh yea.. . can you tell i randoomly blab about absolutely nothing
    xD LMBO...
    Nice to meet you all

Michelle

Hi Shelly! You'll love it here at GDS ... hope you can purchase some kits soon so we can see your baby girl in some beautiful layouts!

Welcome, Shelly! You'll find lots of friendly people here at GDS. If you ever have a question, just ask...Have Fun!

Welcome to GDS Shelly...you have come to the right place. The community here is so friendly and helpful that you are gonna love being a member. So if you ever need anything just YELL.

Check out the challenges--not only do you have fun but you get some wonderful posting bonus. Can't wait to see your work in the galleries.

Again welcome to you...

Welcome Shelly. We have a fantastic community here and I hope you'll enjoy GDS as much as the rest of us do!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Hi Shelly! Brothers..what a pain!! hehe!

Welcome to GDS..glad you found us and can't wait to see your little princess!!

Hi and welcome!!! Sounds like you've had a hectic time of it recently! Hope it all calms down for you and you can get back to scrapping :)

Welcome! I hope you can get all of that computer stuff straightened out soon!

Thank you all for welcoming me xD

Hopefully it wont be to long to my computer problems are straight (I live with Someone who builds computers and works on them for fun all the time... and my next door neighbor has a computer shop..)

10. Welcom aboard Shelly! If you like challenges, you'll LOVE GDS. That's what first drew me in here, and I've loved it ever since! :)

Good luck with the internet/computer setup, too!