shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Intro from me

Hybrid View

1. Intro from me

Greetings to all!!

My name is Patty and I live in So. Cali with my husband and 3 children. I am very new to digiscrapping, and I hope to learn a lot from everyone here.

hugz
    Patty

Hi CQ welcome to gDS its the best place to be to learn thewonderful craft of Digiscrapping :) Everyone is so friendly and helpful here. Look forward to seeing your layouts and getting to know you :)

Hi and welcome! There are lots of great people on this site, so I am sure you will feel right at home. If you have any questions, post a thread and I'm sure you'll get lots of help!

Jennifer

Welcome Patty....glad you found us. We have a beginner resource area that we are adding to frequently. That can be found here. And as I said in my PM, we have a wonderful and warm community here so please don't hesitate to ask for help.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Hi Patty - great to meet you - looking forward to getting to know you :)

Hi and welcome! I hope you're enjoying your stay here.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Hey there.. sorry i havent said hi sooner but glad to see you here and I look forward to seeing you more on the boards. Hugs
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)