shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi, new to site

1. Hi, new to site

Hi everyone,
    Although I registered a little while ago, I'm only just coming to grips with forums lol.So I'm popping in to say a big hello.

I'm Boo (yup, that really is my name, at least the one I've been known by since early childhood) a mum to three super kids, 2 boys, both in the British Army and a daughter aged 8, light of my life and little monkey. I live with my Sweetie, Jay, a music Teacher and am one of 5 kids myself.

I'm pretty new to digi scrapping.I've been doing it for less then a year really but I'm totally hooked. I've also been incredibly lucky to have been picked to be on the ct teams of two lovely Designers, Lisa West Designs and SKrapper Digitals and love working with them.

I wanted to say a VERY big thank you to all of you who left such wonderful comments on my gallery. I was overwhelmed with your kind words. What a wonderfully warm and friendly place so thank you all so very much. Its truly appreciated.

Boo x

Welcome to you Boo...we are so very glad to have you here at GDS. I know that you are going to fine the community to be very friendly and helpful. If you ever need anything just YELL.

Check out some of the challenges if you want some fun and extra bonus goodies. I have enjoyed seeing some of your work in the galleries and look forward to seeing much more.

Again welcome to our community.

Welcome! Glad you're here!

Boo! What a great name! Especially this month, LOL! Glad to have you here!!

Hi there Boo! So great to have you ... I've really enjoyed looking at your layouts!
    Neat that your husband is a music teacher - I am certified to teach K-12 choral music and taught high school choral music for 3 years! Now I stay at home with my girls, but may teach private voice/piano again when they're a little older. What grade does he teach?

So nice to meet you!

6. Welcome Boo! My youngest daughter's nickname is Boo. ;) Look forward to seeing more of your wonderful layouts in the gallery!