shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Brag Book Page Exchange-Andrea's Bliss Page Kit

1. I'm in again. I will of course make a page using one of Andrea's templates, and then I will make my own. Love the colours of this kit. Off to the store.
    - Diamond
    My Gallery
    My Blog

2. love this, gonna have to try it!

Bethany

3. Here is the link to my very first QP & exchange! I hope that I am doing this right. Being a newbie is no fun at times! Thanks for the challenge! I look forward to seeing all the Bliss QP!
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=13569

Count me in! I LOVE this kit!! And all the quickpages that are going to follow... What a way to scrap!!! Hope I do this right!! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!

This was so much fun!! My only regret is that we can only post 3!! I could go crazy with this kit!! So, here are my three:

qp1
    qp2
    qp3

6. So, HollyS when do you think you will be able to send the links for the last exchange? Who would have thought there would be so many pages! Also looking forward to receiving the CD templates from Amy.

Now on to a new exchange. Even though I have totally blown my budget for scrapping this month as I am taking Andrea's PS course plus buying other things I just have to enter this exchange as well so have just purchased Bliss. I have a template from Andrea lined up to use for one layout - then hopefully can make a couple of my own.

Have fun everyone looking forward to seeing your creations!

7. I tried my hand at one more QP. Here is the link.
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=13625

Quote Originally Posted by Jody2 View Post
    So, HollyS when do you think you will be able to send the links for the last exchange? Who would have thought there would be so many pages! Also looking forward to receiving the CD templates from Amy.

Now on to a new exchange. Even though I have totally blown my budget for scrapping this month as I am taking Andrea's PS course plus buying other things I just have to enter this exchange as well so have just purchased Bliss. I have a template from Andrea lined up to use for one layout - then hopefully can make a couple of my own.

Have fun everyone looking forward to seeing your creations!
    Hey Jody,
    I think she was waiting on me I emailed her my pages a while ago, but her email and mine haven't been get along lately. Sorry!

10. This is such an amazing kit! I've already done these 2 brag book pages and 3 12x12 LO's. It's such a useful kit! Love it!!!

Anyway, here are my 2 contributions: Pg1, Pg2