shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Brag Book Page Exchange-Andrea's Bliss Page Kit

Girls, this is unbelievable! There are 80 (!!!) pages! Can't wait to get my hands on them...

WOW Holly you had 38 people that did this challenge...hooray for you.

OH NO!!!! I MISSED IT!!!!

UGH!

I forgot to check the dates and then with everything that's happened............
    AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner

Hi ladies, I'm super excited at the fact that so many of you participated and that we have over 80 pages done! Just want you to know that I'm in the process of assembling the HUGE album and have to contact a few of you to activate the download links for me again to get some of your submissions because they have expired. They expired because I didn't get a chance to download them while I was out of town and also due to focusing on the store issues last week. Thanks for your patience, I'm going to try to be much better about turning around these albums!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Hats off to you Holly! I don't know how you manage to put together all of these albums and send them out! Thanks so much for your hard work! :)

OK, I think I got the bonus sent out to everyone who used the brag book templates! Let me know if you didn't get a link and should have. Thanks so much for participating! I know Holly will be getting the full album links out to everyone soon. :)

I am so mad at myself that I didn't do this, I've had the Bliss kit from quite sometime and was going to get in this one this time and totally kept putting it off, I think because I'm not sure how to do the Quick Pages.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Elaine, there are some tutorials here at GDS (they're in Holly's first post in this thread).
    Hope you can do the next one! :)
    Last edited by HollyS; 11-15-2007 at 05:28 AM.
    ~~Julie P.~~

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who participated in this one! It's making some pretty nice lil' albums. :)
    ~~Julie P.~~

10. I am working on mine. Downloaded yesterday.
    ~ Heylady ~