shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Canada!

Hybrid View

Hello from Canada!

Hey everybody! I was just introduced to this new site by Rebecca and thought I'd check it out. I'm a SAHM to my 18month old daughter and stepmom to a 11 year old daughter. My husband is a police officer and we are currently living in a pretty small community so it was the perfect time for me to start scrapping.... digitalscrapping that is! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and getting to know you.

Cute stars by the way. :)

Hi Jae, glad you manged to find your way :)

3. Hi Jae,
    WELCOME here, everyone is so warm and friendly. Hope you enjoy everything!
    Ila

Spending time is inevitable.
    You're going to spend your time doing something.
    It might as well be something you want to do.
    ~ Peter McWilliams

Hi Jae and Welcome! Glad you found us. and from the looks of your layout in the gallery, you are no newbie - either that or you've just got the natural artistry talent going! :) Can't wait to see more of your family!

ok, started to reply but had to run check out the gallery..wow, kewl layouts and sweet children. Welcome onboard Jae!!
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

Thanks ladies, I'd love to be able to say it's just natural talent but I've been digi-scrapping for almost a year. Like everyone else, I quickly became hopelessy addicted. :)
    Wife of 6 years, SAHM to Daelyn - 2.5 y/o, Stepmom to Hayley - 12 y/o
    My blog: Forever Fefchik

Hi Jae nice to see you here. You will like it here.
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

8. Welcome!! Im glad that you were able to make it over here. Isn't digital scrapbooking SO addictive! I think that it should come with a warning label! Im glad that you are here and I can't wait to see your creations!
    Wendy
    ~The Name Behind Neverland Scraps~

Hi Jae! Welcome to the board! I look forward to getting to know you!

Welcome Jae, thanks so much for sharing your layouts in our gallery!