shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: new here

new here

I am 58 years old and I am happily married. My hobbies include gardening, cooking, reading and scrapbooking. I'm looking forward to meeting people and learning new things

Well, you certainly found a great place to meet new people and new things...lots of great challenges here. Welcome.

Kathy

3. Hi there Chrissy! You've just found the warmest community on-line! Welcome!

Welcome to GDS Chrissy, this is a fun and friendly place to be. There are a lot of challenges and games to play. Everyone here is so helpful and our designers do awesome work. Can't wait to see your layouts in the gallery.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Hi, Chrissy! Welcome to GDS - it's a wonderful place to be!
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

Welcome to GDS Chrissy...I am so glad that you have found us. I know that the community to be very helpful and friendly...so if you ever need help just YELL.

Check out some of the challenges I know that you will enjoy doing them as well. I can't wait to get to know you better too. Welcome to you again...

Welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here!