shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from The Netherlands!

1. Smile Hello from The Netherlands!

Hi!

I just joined the site. I'm originally from Washington State (Sunnyside/Yakima/Seattle) but moved here to Holland 12 years ago.

I've been married for 12 years, we have 2 great kids (one daughter almost 8 and a son 5.5) and one baby angel who was stillborn due to HELLP syndrome. I'm a SAHM mom but I do lots of work/volunteering at my kids' school and that keeps me pretty busy. I found digi-scrapping more than a year ago but find lately I've been doing more "collecting" than "scrapping". Kind of like paper scrapping, but that's okay! I love the colors and textures of it all and just can't get enough.

I found the site "via-via" other sites and thought I'd check it out. Looks really fun and I'm looking forward to getting to know people. Now I'm off to the shop to snoop around there. One can never have too many digi-kits, templates or embellishments, I find!

Have a great day,

Sarah
    The Netherlands

Hi Sarah,
    Welcome to GDS...I am so glad that you have found us. I know that you will find the Supreme Team Challenge to be a lot of fun. As well as the community to be very helpful and friendly...so if you ever need help just YELL.

Check out some of the challenges I know that you will enjoy doing them as well. And I can't wait to see your layouts in the gallery. I can't wait to get to know you better too.

3. I'm a "collector" too! Can't seem to get enough of the stuff! LOL But, if you'll jump in on the challenges, it will push into using some of those great finds you have tucked away. It works for me. ;)

Great to have you around, and look forward to seeing your LOs in the gallery!