shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: How Many Have You ?

1. How Many Have You ?

On the "eve" of our Introduce a Friend to Digital Scrapbooking Chat..

I thought it might be interesting to see how many of you have actually had success in converting your paper scrapping friends or just friends in general to digi-scrapping

I'm having enough trouble getting them converted into scrapbooking full stop. Working on it though.

I havent converted anyone, but CPKMELISSA is the one who got me digi scrappin!
    Lynds
    I Happily Create For
    Tabatha Reed
    Melissa Daniel
    Grace Bennett

I didn't convert her, but I introduced my mom (Robbi1) to digital scrapping in general....she is totally hooked....working on my sister now! LOL!
    Michaele

I converted to Gill (beany) from a non-scrapper to digiscrapper and have even got her doing some paper scrapping! Scrapbooking isn't really that big over here - it is growing, but still not very big!

My SIL is interested in digiscrapping, but she has never paper scrapped. We're trying to figure out how the two of us can spend some time together so that I can get her started. She lives 5.5 hours away plus has two kids under 2, so it is a challenge!!

Jennifer

what is this they speak of?? F-R-I-E-N-D-S?? Where can i get one and how much are they?

Joy doesn't count - shes like family!

8. My dd Jburkhart introduced me to Digital Scrappin, I'm just learning and playing with QP's and a few challenges right now. I have always taken millions of pictures and that has rubbed off totally on both my girls!