shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What program are you using for sbing?

PI is PhotoImpact and the classes are held in a German forum, the Scrapsisters... (and for free)

Quote Originally Posted by petitflocondeneige View Post
    I'm always surprised to see so many people use so expensive programs... Do you all buy them?
    I use gimp because it's free and really powerful, make my text paths with inkscape (free also)
    Same here! Thanks for the tip on Inkscape. I've never heard of it, will have to try it out!

Smile

I'm in Amy Leigh's class learning PSE 5, too. It has really made me appreciate the ease of using Scrapbook Max! If you're not into creating elements, etc., putting a layout together in SBM! is really easy. But you do need a photo editing program to supplement it. I have been loving Real Draw Pro4 which is taught at Esteesbarn.com. It's all about trying everything, I guess, and finding what it is you really need. I'm really lazy and so am struggling with the learning curve in PSE. In a while, I hope I'm telling everyone how wonderful and easy it is!! I know we have a good teacher in Amy Leigh!!

4. I love digi

I use PS CS2. My fav photo editor is ThumbsPlus pro. i couldnt live without my thumbs

I love cs2 ... :)

I use a mixture

PSP9 and PSP 12 Mostly because I'm more comfy with them I've used psp since psp 5

But I also use PS CS3 because I can run actions for certain things in it that I can't find scripts for for psp. And I'm not 100 percent used to it. So Say I'll make ribbons, buttons, beads in CS2.

Then bring it all back to psp with my million plug ins to tweak this n that.

Layouts bigger then 8.5 x 11 I do in CS2 cause it handles the bigger graphics better. Anything smaller then that is done in psp

7. I am a newbie, so this is interesting to me...I have CS2 installed on my computer, but I am finding it very hard to learn how to use it...Any great suggestions on what classes, books, etc., to use to get familiar with this program?
    I just recently purchased Creative Memories' new software, Storybook Creator Plus. I love using it do pages quickly--it's perfect if you are scrapbooking only! But I think you do need a photo editing program to use along with it. And to do anything else...

Quote Originally Posted by Rozschlab View Post
    I am a newbie, so this is interesting to me...I have CS2 installed on my computer, but I am finding it very hard to learn how to use it...Any great suggestions on what classes, books, etc., to use to get familiar with this program?
    We have just the thing right here at gds !!! Go to the store here http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ex&cPath=62_64 and you will find that we have our very own PSCS classes - well, Andrea runs them!

The next classes start in February, so keep your eye out in the forum for info on when you can enrol!

I guess I am a little different. I have been using Microsoft Picture It Premium 10, only because it came with my laptop. I have had to figure everything out. It gets pretty bogged down sometimes and it gets slow. I am going to buy PSE6 in about 2wks. SO I have been messing around with the trial version. But it keep shutting down on me. I am really excited about it though.

I am curious to know whar GIMP is? Where do you get it?
    ~Rachel~

I use PSCS3 - and yes it is expensive but I only bought it because I officially became a student this year and it is soooo much cheaper to buy then - it would be an insult not to buy it - well, that's what I told my DH anyway