shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Diamond is Designing

1. Diamond is Designing

Well, I'm not a designer. But, I have been designing MY pages since March. After 7 months I am finally sharing them with the world . I found this site thru Andrea Gold's blog. I think I should put the link to my gallery here. I will be posting some of my older layouts, so everyone can see how my style and technique changed and hopefully improved. I have been in a bit of a funk, and thought a new outlet could help me get going again.

I scrap in 4x6 and 6x4. I just found out most people call that a brag book. I treat my smaller pages like a full size scrap page. My pages look different than I think most brag book pages are layed out. A lot of my first pages are done with freebies, as I tried to decide if this was what I wanted. I had never even paper scrapped before. I just wanted a "better" way to share my photos. I have been using PSE2, but just received PS CS3.
    - Diamond
    My Gallery
    My Blog

Hello Diamond! :) Your pages are cute! That's a great size to do them in, as they're easier to get printed. Welcome to the site!
    ~~Julie P.~~

Welcome. What a cool size you have chosen.

Welcome to GDS...I know that you are going to love being here. The people are so friendly and helpful...so if you ever need anything please just YELL.

Check out some of the challenges...I know that they are a lot of fun and really make you step outside of your box at times. I love your work and can't wait to see more of it in the galleries.

Again Welcome to you...

Welcome to gds - am sure you will love it here!!

My first ever pages were 4x6, before I even knew that what i was doing was called digiscrapping!!!

Off to check out your gallery now :)