shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: A Big Hello from Sunny So. California

Hybrid View

A Big Hello from Sunny So. California

Hi there! I am Michaele! I am married with two daughters and three cats! I have been digital scrapping since the first of the year and I absolutely love it! Started blogging and designing during the summer and became an official designer in September. I look forward to getting to know you all and becoming a part of the community!

If you want to get to know me a bit more, you can check out my blog (link is in my siggy)

P.S. There's always a freebie on there, too!
    Michaele

Hi!! Welcome!! You will love it here - everyone is great and there are some fun challenges going on too :)

Hi and welcome, nice to see another californian here :P

Welcome to the forum Michealle. Nice to hear another designer popping in over here. I look forward to seeing your stuff in the gallery and the challenges. You will have fun here!

Hugs
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

5. Hi there are welcome to GDS! Glad to meet you and looking forward to getting to know you better!

6. Howdy! Welcome! Hope you like our wonderful community of members here and looking forward to getting to know ya...
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.