shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Brag Book Page Exchange-Alfenner's Grunge Prince Kit

1. I haven't received the links for the CD templates either. Has anyone else gotten them yet by change?

Amy has had computer problems leading up to me going out of town. I just got back and connected up with her yesterday to give her the names of the participants. She should be sending out the links at any point now. Thanks so much for your patience.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

3. Oh great! I thought I missed them too! Thanks for keeping us up to date Holly.

~Michele

4. Thanks Holly you sure do a lot for us. Thank you for all the time and attention you put into the forum. I for one realy appreciate all you do.
    Last edited by Jody2; 11-05-2007 at 03:29 AM.

Hi ladies, wanted to give all the participants an update that I've heard from Amy on the cd templates. She's finishing up the instructions and then will send them out. We're so sorry that this has taken so long to get sent out to all of you!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

6. Just a note to say I have now received the templates from Amy :)

This has been a wonderful experience for me and look forward to many more exchanges. Thank you to everyone for all their contributions and to Holly and Amy for making this a reality for us.